ILL from Public libraries in Aichi prefecture
ILL from public librarie in Aichi prefecture
Books held by public libraries in Aichi and neaby areas can be delivered to Nagoya University Library.
You can borrow books from these libraries at no charge.
- Aichi Prefectural Library, Nagoya City Libraries, public libraries in Aichi prefecture
- public libraries in Gifu, Mie, Ishikawa and Toyama prefectures
*Order from university libraries in prefectures above will be charged.
There is no charge for this service. Nagoya University and public libraries bear charges for delivery.
- from Aichi Prefectural Library, Nagoya City Libraries : 1 week or more
- from libraries other than above : 2 weeks or more
about 2 or 3 weeks (varies from libraries to libraries)
Most books are in Japanese.
book of general interest, books for children, books on local area, etc.
Some books cannot be borrowed:
- newly arrived books
- popular books (novels, etc.)
- Audio-Visual materials
Ordering and Borrowing
Please ask at Interlibrary loan desk, Central Library or make a request from web form (Nagoya University Library Search >InterLibrary Loan Request).
- Please check availability in public libraries in Aichi or nearby areas. Aichi prefecture Cross Database Retrieval Calil
- 'Pick-up library' on the web form should be 'Central Library'.
- Please note "Borrow from Aichi Prefectural Library" in 'Note' on the web form.
You can borrow and return books at Central Library, Nagoya University.
You cannot return books to public libraries directly.
For more information, please contact at Interlibrary loan desk, Central Library.
- Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Tel:052-789-3683 Email:email@example.com