Registering a thesis
Doctoral theses constitute important academic and research output for Nagoya University. Nagoya University registers doctoral theses in NAGOYA Repository in order to responsibly store them while also making them widely available to the public.
Person with a doctor degree granted by Nagoya University after April 1, 2013
- A student with degree granted by Nagoya University after April 1, 2013 must register his/her thesis in NAGOYA Repository and open it to the public.
- About an electronic file
- The file format should be in PDF (PDF/A (ISO-19005) is prefered) .
- Main thesis should be one PDF file including figures and a cover page.
- If the file size is large, the library may split the file to open it to the public on the Repository.
- Please check if your PDF file
- is not dependent on platforms or vendors.
- does not refer an external source of information (e.g. font) to open.
- is not enciphered, password protected or photocopy restricted.
- About ethics in publishing and copyright
Person with a doctor degree granted by Nagoya University before April 1, 2013
- To registering your thesis in Nagoya Repository, please submit an application form (in Word) and an electronic file of your thesis to NAGOYA Repository Team by E-mail.
- If you cannot provide an electronic file of the thesis, we will make a PDF file from print version in the library collection.
- More Information (in JAPANESE)
NAGOYA Repository Team (at Nagoya University Library)
Furo-cho, chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8601, JAPAN