Library Online Consultation
[For NU members] Library Online Consultation
Library staff accept questions about library resources and services via Microsoft Teams.
The service is available on weekdays 10:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 without reservation by sending request form and join the Microsoft Teams meeting.Only members of Nagoya University can use this service and the language of service is Japanese.
For more details on how to use, please see the Japanese page.
If you have any questions in English, the following contact information is suggested.
- Contact information of libraries
Weekdays 10:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 (No reservation required)
Members of Nagoya University
Please check the chatbot of the library before you apply this service.
- Searching and obtaining materials
- Regarding the use of libraries
- How to use databases and electronic journals
- How to search documents and information
- Other matters related to library materials
* You can choose which library you want to ask the question to. Depending on the content of the question, it may take some time to answer, or we may answer in another way.
- Libraries that offer the service
Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences area Library（Library of Humanities・Law Library・Economics Library・Library of Informatics and Languages）,
Natural Sciences area Library（Science Library・Engineering Library・Bioagricultural Library）
We welcome your opinions and requests!