- ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research) is a data archive of more than 250,000 files of research in the social and behavioral sciences. It was established by Institute for Social Research at the University of Michigan in 1962. [More Detail]
- Faculty, staff, and students of member institutions have full direct access to the data archive and to all of ICPSR's services. Nagoya University has a membership in ICPSR. [More Detail]
Eligibility for using data
ICPSR data can be used only when the following users of status use for the following purposes:
- Status: Faculty, Researcher, Graduate Students and Undergraduate Students belonging to ICPSR member institution.
- Purposes: Secondary analysis for academic or educational purposes
How to Use
- Access ICPSR and search data.
- Click "Download".
- The login screen will be displayed. You need to create user account first time. Be sure to select "Yes" for the privacy item.
For more detail, refer to the ICPSR Help page.
Publishing an Article
How to cite
- When you publish an article using ICPSR data, please cite with the forrowing elements:
- Distributor: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research and ICPSR Japanese National Membership
- Persistent identifier (such as the Digital Object Identifier, Uniform Resource Name URN, or Handle System)
- More detail
You need to inform about the article that written using ICPSR data. Please refer to the "Submit Citations".